Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Funny little story!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I thought you all might enjoy this maybe. lol
    so me and my "New" friend (By new I mean, me and her have gotten REALLY close in the past 3 months. we knew eachother before, just not real well.) Anyways. I was talking to her today, and the topic of AG came up. I asked her if she ever heard of it, and she said "DUH!" This caught me off gaurd because believe me, she is NOT the kind of girl you would immagine would be into AG, well We started talking, and she told me she even had a doll. I asked her which one, And she said Kirsten!! I told her that was MY first doll too! Lol. so we both started going crazy talking about it. (All the while, my one guy friend is looking at us like we were totally NUTS! it was really funny!) but yea, I thought this was so cool and I HAD to share with you guys! I told her about this board too, and she said she might take a look, but she is a SUPER BUSY person, so she didnt think she would have time to actually belong too it. You never know though....we do seem veeery alluring.... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] muahaha. Lol.

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Anna

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a great story! I liked how you never would have thought your friend was into dolls but she is! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How cool! That's kind of what happened with me and my friend Nichole last year.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pixterzoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2006
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great story! I mean, how many teenagers do find into AG? Not that many! Well I at least know one very well! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kbrzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2006
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great story-now you have more in common.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great thing to uncover - I mean, discover - about a good friend! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Sounds like more good dolly times might be in store!

  7. #7
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    That is so great! I know you both must have been so happy to find out that AG was a part of each of your lives. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Awww, you're so lucky. None of my friends are AG fans. [img]frown.gif[/img] I hope you guys can share some dolly fun together, though! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by dollsforadoll:
    Great story! I mean, how many teenagers do find into AG? Not that many! Well I at least know one very well! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol.
    Surprisingly alot of my friends are into AG. or Were....past tense. [img]confused.gif[/img] . But at least her and my other BFF are into it. lol. Yay. someone new to make doll things for for Christmas!!! LOL!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •